EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Artists and creatives are invited to facilitate workshops in the New Beginnings Festival in Spring by lodging an Expression of Interest (EOI) with the festival organiser.
- Please let us know if you require language assistance by contacting the SSI Arts & Culture Team on (02) 8799 6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for Expressions of Interest is 30 September, 2017. We encourage EOIs to be submitted as soon as possible.
- Outcomes of applications will be advised from 1st September 2017.
- Priority will be given to participatory workshops involving children and young people that explore the themes of the festival: hope, unity and new beginnings.
- The festival producer will liaise with those expressing interest to discuss the details of their potential participation (e.g. relevance, remuneration, length of workshop, requirements, promotion and media etc).
- By lodging an EOI, you agree to Settlement Services International (SSI) collecting the personal information you provide, including images and video. This information will generally be used solely by SSI for the purpose of contacting you about the festival and other workshop opportunities that may arise as part of SSI Arts & Culture Program.
- No parking for any vehicles is available on site. All vehicles must be parked off-site for the duration of the event.