EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- For general Conditions and Guidelines for Stallholders click here
- This form is an expression of interest only. There is no guarantee of placement.
- Please let us know if you require language assistance by contacting the SSI Arts & Culture Team on (02) 8799 6700 or email@example.com
- Priority will be given to stallholders from refugee backgrounds.
- The deadline for Expressions of Interest is 30 September, 2017. We encourage EOIs to be submitted as soon as possible.
- Outcomes of applications will be advised from 1st September 2017.
- If accepted, you will be invited to register as a stallholder and required to provide an accurate list and specifications of power requirements for items you will be using within the stall.
- Stallholders must ensure that they have a Temporary Food Permit issued by the City of Sydney Council. For more information please visit the City of Sydney website.
- Stallholders must have Public and Products Liability Insurance.
- Food stall fee: $500 per stall.
- Non-food stall fee: $250 per stall.
- SSI will waive stall fees to stallholders from refugee backgrounds. For eligibility criteria, please refer to question 13.