EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Artists wishing to participate in the New Beginnings Festival in Spring are invited to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) with the festival organiser.
- Please let us know if you require language assistance by contacting the SSI Arts & Culture Team on (02) 8799 6700 or email@example.com
- The deadline for Expressions of Interest is 30 September, 2017. We encourage EOIs to be submitted as soon as possible.
- Outcomes of applications will be advised from 1st September 1, 2017.
- Priority will be given to newly arrived artists from refugee and migrant backgrounds, in line with the festival’s aims and purpose.
- The festival producer will liaise with artists and groups expressing interest to discuss the details of their potential participation (e.g. relevance, remuneration, repertoire, length of performance, technical requirements, promotion and media etc).
- By lodging an EOI, you agree to Settlement Services International (SSI) collecting the personal information you provide, including images and video. This information will generally be used solely by SSI for the purpose of contacting you about the festival and other performance opportunities that may arise as part of SSI Arts & Culture Program.
- All selected performers will be provided with a performance schedule including bump in and sound check times. Performers are expected to arrive at the stage on time.
- A dressing area will be made available. Performers must leave the dressing space clean and tidy before leaving the venue.
- No parking for any vehicles is available on site. All vehicles must be parked off-site for the duration of the event.